About Gameplay Galaxy
The original creators behind ‘Trial Xtreme’ the blockbuster series with over 250,000,000 downloads, leading App stores charts and one of the world’s leading mobile games bike racing category.
Join one of the most well-funded, experienced teams in the Web3 gaming space today in making this natural gaming evolution come to life. We are beyond excited to be one of the first group of highly experienced game creators and publishers that will utilize the Web3 concepts, capabilities and innovative technologies to create and build massive gaming projects that will become the natural metaverse space for our players, competitive gamers and the Web3 guilds supported by the biggest brands from all over the world.
We are now in search of highly motivated team players, passionate about Web3, Blockchain Gaming and the fast-growing crypto world. It’s time to join in!
We are “Game First” company, all we care about is that our players will have a great gaming experience. check out our view
We are looking for this unique human being, a one-of-a-kind person to oversee all the aspects of human resources practices and processes in our company, to shape and build our team, building an ambitious ‘never seen before’ project in the Web3 gaming new groundbreaking space.
For our team, our HR Manager is the go-to person for all people related issues. Our HR Manager work will include; working closely with the company leadership, all hiring managers, profiling and writing job descriptions, designing the sourcing, recruitment and headhunting process in the company, building the team’s relations, new members on-boarding, training, development and talent management.
Our team is everything! Each and every one is a contributor and a leader shaping the project road to success. We aim to build a happy and productive workplace promoting a positive company culture and ensuring that all employees understand the mission and objectives of the company. This will be an important part of the HR Manager’s role.
Job role and responsibility:
- Manage, attract, identify, and hire high-performing talent across all business areas, manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Work closely with company leadership in building an exceptional HR recruitment process and team’s hiring performance.
- Build a strong HR team to effectively execute the company’s HR missions.
- Share ownership for activities around the company on-boarding, lifecycle initiatives, driving culture, engagement, and retention efforts.
- Act as the “go-to person” for all people related issues and needs.
- Build an exceptional remote environment where employee performance can be supported and enhanced effectively.
- Enforce company policies and practices, and participate in developing new organizational guidelines and procedures.
- Implement strategies to motivate employees.
- Maintain employee data and carry out staffing transactions. Drive operational efficiency and data quality.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Professional experience of at least 3 years as a generalist HR role, preferably within the gaming industry, ideally with remote work culture experience.
- Experience in employee relations, employee feedback.
- Experience in working with external recruitment agencies and tools.
- Unique open personality with a proactive attitude and the ability to connect with people, listen and truly understand their needs.
- Remarkable communication, organizational and conflict management skills.
- Ready to adjust your work schedule in order to meet team members working in different time zones.
- Proficiency Office softwares – in particular, Excel
- Excellent English to communicate with the people and contributors from all around the world.
Gameplay Galaxy offers:
- Being part of the project’s builders and part of a fast-growing, most promising project in the Web3 gaming space;
- Comfortable work schedule and stable workload;
- If you like, 100% remote work forever;
- Exciting diversity of tasks and professional development;
- Special company culture with open, informal team communication, encouraging creativity, unique contribution and leadership from everyone in the team.
- Competitive salary; equity, and special bonus package when relevant to the role
- We want our team members to grow personally, and we sponsor training opportunities.
We are in search of unique people who are strong in defining their work goals and visions, as we work entirely remotely, our team defines their own working hours and work schedule. We are looking for team players that have the will and ability to adapt fast and smoothly to the fast paced changing environment we are creating and building in. We are looking for humans who are craving the biggest opportunity in life – joining the most promising group of ‘world changing’ builders.