About Gameplay Galaxy
Gameplay Galaxy is the team behind Trial Xtreme, one of the world’s leading bike racing mobile games with more than 250 million downloads!
We’re now ready to take it to the next level following the natural gaming evolution and embracing Web3, Esport and the fast-growing world of UGC. Exciting, right!?
We are optimising the Web3 concepts, capabilities and innovative technologies to create and build massive gaming projects that will become the natural metaverse space for our players, competitive gamers and the Web3 guilds, supported by the biggest brands from all over the world. Learn more about our vision here.
We’re remote first and have an experienced and talented team based all over the world. We’re looking for team players that have the will and ability to adapt quickly and smoothly to the fast paced changing environment we are creating and building in.
Ready to join the race?
We are looking for a talented and experienced Senior Unity Developer who will be responsible for developing and maintaining our high-quality mobile games.
All the responsibilities we’ll trust you with:
- You’ll translate requirements into simple, clean and efficient code.
- You’ll make decisions on game/feature architecture and follow it through to implementation.
- You’ll work to improve and maintain the code, fix bugs and iron out recurring problems.
- You’ll be independent and self-motivated, comfortable with dealing with the ambiguity of early-stage product development and testing.
- You’ll be able to take a step back to look at a bigger picture.
- You’ll communicate clearly and efficiently with the rest of the team. Be a team player.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- At least 3 years professional programming experience and/or experience shipping 2+ successful games.
- Professional level of Unity, C#, and 3D application development.
- Strong data structures, logic, distributed systems and algorithm skills.
- Be an engaged dev with a passion for developing the team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent level of English.
What will make you stand out:
- Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, or related degree.
- Having shipped a console or multi-platform title using Unity.
- Graphical programming skills: knowledge of meshes, textures, and shaders.
Why you’ll love working with us:
- We’re 100% remote, work wherever you want forever!
- We offer unlimited holidays and sick days. Take as much time off as you need, to spend time with your family and friends, to visit a paradisiacal beach, if you need a break for mental health or just because you feel like playing games all day. We trust our team and want to offer a modern work life balance that allows you to thrive both at work and in your personal life.
- You’ll be able to make an impact, to work closely with the rest of the team and the founders, to work on one of the most promising projects in the Web3 gaming space.
- You’ll have a comfortable work schedule and stable workload. With a variety of tasks that will allow your constant professional development.
- We want our team to grow personally and professionally and support learning opportunities, especially with a focus around new AI tools and methods.
- We have a culture that puts our people first. We believe in open communication, creativity and the value of unique contributions from everyone in the team.
- We offer a competitive salary in addition to equity options.